We engage our preschoolers in a variety of hands-on and curriculum-based learning.
- We lay a foundation for preschoolers to learn at their appropriate developmental level which makes learning a positive experience.
- We focus on fundamental learning objectives like colors, shapes, letters, numbers, and time so that children become adept at observing, comparing and discussing all he or she sees and encounters.
- We provide active preschoolers plenty of opportunities to move and explore to release energy and have fun.
- We foster an interest in reading and writing leading to both greater independence and teamwork, both fundamental skills they will use for the rest of their lives.
- We encourage creativity through a variety of diverse activities to help stimulate young minds.
- We give preschoolers time to make friends, be social and develop important socialization skills.
- We keep parents informed of their child’s activities to support the right learning habits and classroom behavior that will help preschoolers succeed.
- We foster personal growth and achievement, helping to lay the foundation for their future.