Communication skills are essential core building blocks that lay the foundation for a child’s future. At Kidz, our curriculum is designed to create a positive learning environment that fosters children’s interest in lifelong learning and reading through fun and interactive activities.
Under the caring guidance of our trained teachers, our students learn to recognize letters and letter sounds and begin exploring characters and themes with opportunities to participate in written and spoken activities. We encourage students to participate in class discussions and introduce them to basic technology and vocabulary tasks that further enhance language and literacy development.
The curriculum includes:
- Practicing writing his or her name
- Drawings, letters, numbers, colors and shapes
- Describing interesting people and familiar places
- Recounting stories and sharing experiences and feelings
- Dramatic play time giving them the opportunity to experience fun roles and identities