We know how important it is to every parent that they choose a preschool and daycare center that is safe, fully licensed and insured, and creates a fun environment where their children can learn and play under the caring supervision of skilled teachers and caregivers.
- Our teachers are friendly caregivers trained in child development, early childhood education, certified in First Aid and CPR, and screened by the Department of Justice.
- Access to our center is secured so that only authorized staff and families may enter and only parent-approved people with photo identification may pick-up children.
- Our playground is securely fenced and has a thirty-five by seventy-five foot tricycle path. We provide a secure environment for children to enjoy outdoor play safely.
- We monitor each child’s health and watch for symptoms each day and promptly contact parents when a child is ill.
- We teach preschoolers to wash their hands and learn lessons for health and hygiene.
- We carefully manage our snack and lunch periods to adhere to all children’s dietary requirements and restrictions.
- We use safety gates and cap electrical outlets in all classrooms and regularly administer fire drills.
- Emergency evacuation plans are posted in every room, and periodically practiced to ensure readiness in case of an actual event.
- Classrooms are cleaned each day to create a comfortable play and learning environment. All cleaning supplies are locked in a secure room out of reach of children.