At Kidz, we know that a child’s preschool learning experience is all about the quality of the teachers and the classroom environment. Our award-winning center and team of teachers is all about creating the best experience possible.
- All our teachers are skilled in child development, early childhood education, certified in First Aid and CPR, and screened by the Department of Justice.
- Our teachers create engaging and age-appropriate lesson plans for each class that provide a consistent path for learning and setting goals that help ensure preschoolers progress and develop all required skill sets.
- Our teachers regularly update learning materials and student portfolios, and meet with parents yearly for parent-teacher conferences.
- All our teachers have their required core courses mandated by the state of California Commission and Teacher Credentialing.
- All our teachers and staff are conscientious about maintaining a safe environment for our students at all times.